I really enjoyed this semester (must have been my great partner - thanks Mel). For the most part the people in this class were very friendly and helpful. I can't wait to try out some of these recipes on my own (like croissants).
I walked home to enjoy the nice sunny day. I thought that I would get home and Raju and I would go for a walk together. However, I was a bit tuckered out so I had a little rest before we headed out again. We took a different route up to Danforth this time, walking along Logan. It seemed to be a faster walk and not as steep as Broadview. We wandered along doing some window shopping and stopped into Three's Company for lunch. Afterwards we continued on home and arrived just before the snow really started coming down. We made one more quick stop at a new DVD store in Chinatown. We bought 'Taken" and watched it. I felt anxious throughout the movie. It was a little far fetched (but what movie isn't). It was not bad though, and I managed to stay awake for the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment