I wasn't having a very good day today. Just feeling blue so Raju agreed to indulge me in a dinner out (I don't actually think I had to twist his arm too far as he is always willing to go out and eat). We decided to go to Table 17 which is just down the street from us. We have walked by it many times and wanted to check it out. Our reservation was for 6:30p.m. We were greeted very warmly by a man at the front and then taken to our table. It's not a big restaurant so we didn't have to walk far.
We started our meal off with Beef chili short ribs and these cheese balls. The cheese balls were interested but the beef short ribs were amazing. Falling right off the bone. I ordered steak and fries as I wanted comfort food and Raju tried the black cod. My meal was ok but a little salty. Raju enjoyed his. For dessert we shared a Quince crumble. We had never heard of Quince before. It is a cross between an apple and a pear. It really was very tasty. Not too tart and not too sweet.
I'm not sure if I would go back there quickly but would be willing to return at some point to try some other items out.
If you try it, I'd be interested to hear what you thing about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment