Well it's definitely not a new camera like Sally but yesterday I was in the shopping mood. I went to the Winner's on Front street in search of a pair of snow pants. There were some but I didn't like the pattern and couldn't justify spending $90 on something I didn't really love. But as I was there I decided to wander and see what else was around. I ended up leaving with a new pair of nice dress black pants (which needs the hem to be done), a blouse and some wrist weights.
Today I thought I would try out my writs weights by wearing them on my way to work. Unfortunately I didn't really get that much of a workout as it was too cold and I ended up taking the streetcar. Hopefully the weather will get a tiny bit warmer and I can start wearing them and have my arms nice and toned for the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment