Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good people

I know that I am lucky to be surrounded by great, caring people in my life and I hope that none of you feel taken for granted. I am especially reminded of this during difficult times. Throughout this last week I have to lean on many for support. First and foremost, Raju. He has been pretty amazing. Coming along without any questions and just being there for a shoulder to cry on when it gets to be too overwhelming. I can imagine that it has not been easy for him either as once you marry into my family you become part of the family too. So although, technically Sean may have been my cousin he was also very much Raju's.
To all my friends...you have all been helpful and supportive in your own way and I appreciate that. Just your kind words and thoughts have helped.
Today at work I was reminded that I have a good team. I was at a meeting and returned to my desk to find a lovely arrangement of flowers from my colleagues letting me know that they are there for me.
So thank you to all...you're all good people.

No comments: