Today I turned the big 35!!! The day started with a trip to Canadian Tire, Loblaws and St. Lawrence Market. Raju is making dinner for me and some friends. I'm excited and can hardly wait. I had gone to Canadian Tire looking for a Christmas Tree but they had packed away all the Christmas stuff (except for some lights). While we wandered around I came across the newest Elmo. I had a taste of him on New Year's Eve as Raju's friend Josh had gotten him for Christmas. Josh skinned his so it looks like a Robot. And although it sounds cruel it does look cool. Anyway, I felt that I needed to have it. He does many things not just laugh like Tickle Me Elmo did, so I bought him. I justified it by thinking of how much I would have spent on a Christmas Tree and really I saved money by just buying Elmo.
Look at him though...isn't he cute?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Saads! xoxoxox
Happy Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment