Nope...I did not attempt it, but this past weekend a few people from work decided to go up to Blue Mountain. Marc, my colleague who sits beside me decided to go and give it a try for the first time. This morning when I got into work there was an e-mail title "Marc had a wee accident" It seems that he didn't even make it off the bunny hill before falling and hurting his ankle. We didn't quite know the extent of the injury until later in the day when he called to say that he required surgery and would not be back at work until January 12th.
What a way to start the holiday season!!! Poor guy, but it seems as if he has lots of people taking care of him for now. I'll check in on him periodically as I live downtown and so does he, so I can help him out if he needs anything.
In one way I think it sucks for him but in another Marc realizes how many friends he has willing to take care of him.
Anyway, just thought I'd share the story for anyone who may be trying to decide if they want to go snowboarding or not...
No comments:
Post a Comment