Saturday, December 6, 2008

One of A Kind

Diana and I used to visit the One of a Kind show every year. We have taken a break lately, so this year decided to go back. I walked over to her place where she made waffles for breakfast. It was like deja vu as last Saturday I was also at her place for breakfast...is this a new tradition Di????
Anyway, after eating we bundled up and hopped on the streetcar to the Direct Energy building in Exhibition place. It was busy but not crazy. It took us a couple of hours to walk the show. We had a good strategy of looking at all the booths and noting which ones to return to. I didn't buy anything but Di bought me a hat for Christmas. Hat's are hard to find that fit me well. I tried on many. I found a couple that I liked but they were $110 and $170. Way too much for a hat. And then in the last row I found this one. It was much more reasonably priced at $35.
Isn't it cute?
Thanks Di!!!

No comments: