I thought today was going to suck because I had to go back to work, but it wasn't that bad. In fact it was one of my most productive days. A project that I have been working on for a while is almost finished and I managed to do some cleaning out of some my files too.
So I snuck out a couple of minutes early to meet Raju at the Varsity cinemas for a 4:10p.m. movie. We watched Slumdog Millionaire. This was Raju's second time watching it. I know many of you have already seen it as well. I'm quite picky about my movies and Raju and I don't always have the same taste but I had heard good things about this so I gave it a try. I really did like it. Surprisingly I didn't find it too brown for my liking. I gave my Dad the book for Christmas. When he's finished with it, I'm going to read it and see if it is as good as the movie.
As it was an early movie we got home at a nice reasonable time of 6:50p.m. at which time Raju proceeded to make dinner. He made a great mushroom risotto. I did find that I could taste the white wine he used in it, but it was quite tasty. I can't wait to see what he makes for my birthday dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment