Friday night I had Girl's night that just happened to be on February 29th. I had so many grand ideas in my head of how to make it a leap year theme. Unfortunately I did not have time to put any of it into action That's ok because we had a ton of fun anyway. Adina, Caroline, Cristine and Rosie came over for dinner. They were my guinea pigs for a new recipe I was trying out in the slow cooker. I love that thing. I felt like I was actually able to sit and chat because dinner was made by the time we got home. All I had to do was cook the noodles.
After dinner we retired to the couch to eat dessert and watch this crazy wedding dress show on TV. And then it was time for Rock Band. After a few slow starts the girls started to get their groove on.


Thanks for the fun and games. Can't wait until the next Girls night....
No comments:
Post a Comment