Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Burn Baby..Burn

This weekend I realized that it is only 1 month until we leave for Costa Rica. That means a short period of time to get my body in bikini shape. Although I have been walking to work I have not been doing much other types of exercise activities and my belly is a little larger than I would like. I signed up for a bootcamp course that starts next week in hopes that will help me, but yesterday I caved and also bought an exercise DVD. It consists of 3 different 20 minute workouts. Apparently if I keep it up for 30 days I should see a difference. I started this morning. It combines, strength, cardio and abdominal work. It was quite something. However, I didn't have water with me and felt a little ill and woozy afterwards. Tomorrow I'll make sure I'm properly hydrated.

No comments: