Thursday, September 22, 2011
Impromptu Date
As I was getting ready to leave today, Raju called to find out what we wanted to do for dinner. I gathered he was restless and it was a gorgeous day that I suggested we meet up on our way home. We decided to check out Origins at Church and King. We talked about it before but have never gone. I met him on the patio. It is a tapas type place as well. We tried the curried shrimp with naan, calamari, tostados (friend plantain), pear with buffalo mozzarella on a baguette. I enjoyed the pear dish but felt it should have been more of a dessert dish and also the shrimp. Raju just thought everything was ok. I just thought it was nice to be out for a spontaneous evening with my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment