Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun and Games

I like to organize department lunches and events from time to time.  It had been a loooong time since we had one and with all the changes going on I wanted us to have one last get together before our team changed and I left for maternity leave.
Today I organized for us to have lunch from Burrito Boyz and that we would play a modified version of Minute to win It.  We had a lot of fun.  I also thought I would take in a cake.  I had seen this in a decorating book and wanted to try it for a while.  It didn't quite turn out like it looked in the book and by the time time I got to work it was falling apart but people got the idea anyway.  Can you figure out what this is supposed to be?