Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dinner with Mel

It has been such a long time that I have seen Mel we decided to get together for dinner last night.  I have also never been to Joey's so that's where we decided to meet.
The food was delicious and the company was great.  We both had the burger with cheddar cheese and mushrooms.  The atmosphere was really nice as well.  We ended the meal with the chocolate lava cake.  It was delicious.
It was nice to have a night out with a girlfriend and catch up.  It was too bad that I could not partake in the drink special (long island ice tea slushy).
Mel also informed me that Prairie Girl Bakery is opening up a location in the path.  Unfortunately it doesn't open until November 1st, just as I go on maternity leave.  However I spread the word at work anyway.  It created quite the excitement.  Although people weren't sure it was such a good thing as now the cupcakes will be so much more accessible.
Thanks for meeting up with me Mel.  I had a great time and hope we can see each other again soon.

1 comment:

DianaB said...

I love Joey! Glad you finally got to experience it!