Today we had someone visiting from our Winnipeg office so our team went out forlunch. We decided to try something new and ended up at Luma in the TIFF lightbox building for lunch. It had a very nice atmosphere. To be honest there was not a lot on the menu that I wanted to try but the daily special was a fish sandwich that was really good. I quite enjoyed it and it was a venue that I had not been to before so it was nice to try something new.
As I had not slept well last night I thought I was going to be tired but by the end of the day I still felt fine so decided to meet up with Raju and his friends for some patio time at the Town Crier on John St. (Across from Hooters). It was nice to see them as I hadn’t really seem them in a while. However I realized that patios are not that great for me. It is a smoking place and it doesn’t matter what you do or where you sit, smoke gets wafted over to you anyway. Probably not the best parenting thing to do. I stayed for a bit anyway and had dinner there as we have no food in our house and then around 9:00p.m. left with Suzi. I was proud that I was still able to head out for after-work ‘drinks’. I don’t think that will be happening much longer or for a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment