Friday, August 5, 2011

Girl Time

Tonight I continued my late night outings. After work I headed up to Yorkville to meet up with Caroline for some girl time. I got there early so wandered around Williams Sonoma and then sat on a bench and read for a bit until our pedicure appointments at Stillwater Spa. That is a very nice spa that I keep forgetting is so close to home. I think I’ll have to book some other appointments there soon. I saw an Aqua massage that looks interesting and is ok for Moms-to-be.
After our pedicure we headed into Yorkville again and ended up at Remy’s for dinner. I wasn’t too hungry so we shared calamari and I had a salad. This left us room for some gelato afterwards. Yorkville was happening and still quite busy when we left around 10:30p.m. I forgot that it was Taste of The Danforth so was surprised by how busy the subway was and then when I got off it dawned on me. At this point it was almost 11:00p.m. and really time for me to head home as it was waaaayy past my bedtime. But it was a delightful evening so worth it.

No comments: