Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Our rented baby
I think I mentioned that Raju had a car accident before we left for Aruba. With the trip we weren't able to deal with insurance until we came back and look at getting our VW baby fixed. We finally took it in today. Insurance also covers rentals so we decided to get one. As we are thinking of upgrading at some point to an SUV we thought it might be wise to try one out in the meantime. We asked for a CRV or RAV4. They originally said that they did not have RAV4's available but might be able to get a CRV. Imagine our surprise when we saw the RAV4 on the lot this morning (it's the model I've been leaning towards). Raju drove it home so I have not yet had a chance to try my turn in the drivers seat. From the passenger perspective it was very roomy and high up and BIG. I guess something I'll have to get used to. It was a nice smooth ride though and had the new car smell, which I always enjoy. I'm not sure how long we will have it but we better take advantage of it. Hmmm....road trip?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment