I feel like this past weekend finally resembled a bit of normalcy. It seems like the last few ones have been busy with one of us packing or getting ready to leave for a work trip. Friday Raju returned home and he was pretty tired so he slept in on Saturday. I slept in a little bit too but got up and quietly puttered around until he awoke. Once he was up we decided to venture out to the movie theatre to watch X-men First Class. We just missed the cheap morning movies, but that was ok. Raju really liked the movie. I thought it was ok, but felt it was a bit long. My attention span isn't great though, so anything over 2 hours is hard for me to sit through. Afterwards, we thought of eating lunch, but neither of us were that hungry and then we realized we didn't need/want anything from the mall so we returned home. We both ended up falling asleep and having an afternoon nap.
Sunday was another lazyish day for me. Raju had to do some work and I tried to do some cleaning around the house but it tired me out quickly, so I ended up doing some reading and relaxing. Around 1:00p.m Raju needed a break, so we took a walk to the Distillery and had lunch at the Mill St. Pub. It was busy with lots of people walking around and many of them with dogs. Probably an overflow from Woofstock. On the way back we walked through Percy Park, which I believe is the smallest park in Toronto. It is actually more concrete than parkish, but it looks pretty I guess. My in-laws popped by for a visit in the afternoon and brought some food. Mothers are great that way, and the timing was perfect as we were trying to figure out what we wanted to eat for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment