Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coming soon...another bakery

Is it just me, or does it seem that cupcake shops and bakeries are popping up all over the place?  It's funny that I notice as I don't normally frequent these places as I do my own baking.  However, since I've been on a hiatus from the kitchen these past few months I feel the need to check them out.  The other night I went for a walk in the neighbourhood and noticed a sign for a new baker that will be opening on Queen St. (east of Broadview).
This bakery is called Desmond & Beatrice.  They make more than just cupcakes so it will be interesting to see how it does.  Estimated opening is sometime this month and if anyone is looking for a career change they are accepting resumes.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

I saw that sign too! Can't wait to try it out!