Friday, June 17, 2011

Patio Days

Yesterday when I blogged I said I was tired, but somehow I found the energy to meet Suzi, Arndis, Raju and Steve at Hair of the Dog (Church and Carlton) after work for some drinks (just ginger ale for me) and dinner.  There were a few rain showers as I was walking there but then they stopped and it was a lovely evening to be sitting out on the patio.  It was good to be out and about too and made me feel like summer could possible be here.  Let's hope this weather continues, the rain goes away and there is time for many more patio nights.
However, today I was even more exhausted.  I think two nights out did me in.  Tonight I am curling up in bed and catching up on all the General Hospital episodes I have missed while I've been out and about gallivanting around town.

No comments: