Monday, June 20, 2011

Visiting

Camilla and Jack
Nicole and Ruben
This weekend I decided to do some visiting.  Saturday after my acupuncture appointment I headed east to Camilla's.  Luckily I managed to avoid some of the traffic from the horrible accident that happened on the 401.  Camilla's good friend from University was visiting from Vancouver.  She recently had a baby boy so we were getting to meet him for the first time.  Ryan had gone to his grandparents with his Dad so just Jack was left.  He was very amusing.  He can't pronounce Ruben so kept calling him Robin.  Camilla's other friend Lisa was also there.  It was nice for us gals to get together as we used to hang out at the apartment and condo together (back in the day when Camilla was my tenant :))  While I was there I also took an inventory of baby furniture that I will be inheriting.  It's quite comprehensive so fortunately we won't need to buy much.
On Sunday we headed east again to visit with the in-laws for Father's Day!  My parents are in Las Vegas so we didn't have to bounce around.  We'll celebrate with my Dad when he gets back.  Earlier in the day Jay dropped off two bins of maternity clothes, so last night I played dress up.  There are so many nice clothes.  I think I now have more than enough to get me through to November.

No comments: