Monday, October 18, 2010

A week in Review

Hello my blogger buddies.  I realize that it's been about a week since I last posted.  Let's see what I've been up to.
Monday - Thanksgiving holiday!  Didn't get up to much.  Spent a relaxing day at home not doing much of anything.  It's always great to have an extra day to recuperate from the weekend.
Tuesday - Since I was finally feeling better I headed over for a visit with Diana, Gerwyn and Marley.  I did manage to see Miss Marley awake but she was very hungry and spent most of her time eating.  I tried to teach her some life lessons, like "Eat until you are full" and "When it's dark outside it's time to sleep."  I don't know if she was actually paying attention though.  I'll keep at it.  She'll listen to me some day.
Wednesday - Went out for dinner at La Bettola di Terroni.  It's the old Terroni on Victoria St.  I hadn't been there.  It was really nice.   I will have to venture back to try some other things on the menu.
Thursday and Friday were kind of uneventful.  However, I'm addicted to this game Sparkle on the iPad so I put in many hours of playing that.
Saturday - We went to visit Raju's parents now that they are back from England and ran some errands.
Sunday - Got serious about cleaning and bought a GOOD vacuum cleaner.  A Dyson Stowaway.  It's like magic.  I couldn't wait to use it.  It sucked up all the dirt just like that!!!!  Now if only it could clean my bathrooms and windows and kitchen....then my house would be spotless :)

1 comment:

sally said...

OMG - I totally want a Dyson! Is it all that they say it is?!?!