I made a gingerbread cake yesterday afternoon before heading out for my Girls Night Out! This morning I made some cookies. I'm trying out some recipes (thanks for all the tips) for a healthy cookie and made two kinds of oatmeal cookies. I thought I would have my family try it out. I also made a candied yam/sweet potato cranberry casserole. It was the recipe we got with our box of fruits and veggies this week. I also prepared the stuffing for the stuffed mushrooms. We finally got going around 2:00p.m. But first we had to make a stop so I could pick up my newest purchase. I have wanted a dollhouse for as long as I can remember so I bought a Dollhouse kit (Lily). Now I have to put it together, paint and decorate it. It will probably take me a long time but I'm really going to love it when it's done.
We got to my Mom's around 3:00p.m. The plans was to help her do some stuff around the house (build furniture, put up blinds). Unfortunately we did not manage to do this as we were missing screws and the blinds were too short for the windows. At 5:30ish, Raju and I ducked out to check on his parents house while they are in England. We then headed to Camilla's where we had Thanksgiving dinner. Chicken, beef curry, beef stew, rice, sweet potato/cranberry casserole, stuffed mushrooms, scalloped potatoes, salad and chowmein. Everything was great and I didn't over eat or go into food coma.
1 comment:
I always wanted a dollhouse too!!
Post a Comment