Saturday, October 9, 2010

Girls Night Out!


It has been a while since I got together with a bunch of girls to go dancing.  So I arranged for a group of us to meet at Brant House for dinner and dancing last night.    There were 7 of us in total.  We met at 7:00p.m. and got a nice table near the bar.  I hadn't seen a couple of the ladies in about 2 years!!!!!  We got to catch up and spend some quality time together.  Some of the girls had to leave before dancing but Maya, Bernadette and I stuck it out until 1:00a.m.  Thankfully I had bought flat shoes earlier that day so my feet were up for it.

I also bought some new make-up.  If you've been following Anjali's blog, she recently wrote about MAC's new Disney line.  Venemous Villain's.  As you know, I love Disney so I went and bought some.  The colours I chose are inspired by Maleficent - the "Mistress of Evile" from Sleeping Beauty..
The eyeshadow is:  My Dark Magic.  There are two shades within the container.  One that has a purply undertone and the other has a pinky undertone.
Lipstick: Amplified Dark Deed
Lipglass:  Wrong Spell

No comments: