Saturday, May 29, 2010

A lovely summer day

Today seemed like the first one in a long while where I didn't have plans for anything. I woke up, had some cereal and exercised. That took me to about 9:00a.m. As I was watching TV I was feeling sleepy and was contemplating taking a morning nap when the phone rang. It was Di looking for a brunch partner. I popped into the shower and met her on Queen St. We went to Toast where I had the Smoked Salmon Eggs Florentine and she had French Toast. This weekend there is something called the Leslieville Stomp. It's where many people in the neighbourhood have garage sales and the stores have their own sales. Raju had been out riding with Mahi so when he returned he came down to Queen street and we went for a walk. On the way back we stopped in at Ed's for an ice-cream and milkshake.
Back at home I tried to take a nap but didn't really succeed. I got up and cleaned the bathroom while Raju prepared dinner. After we ate, he headed out to his friend's house and I cleaned up.
It's been just a nice relaxing day with fantastic weather. I really do love summer.

No comments: