Thursday, May 13, 2010

Work..work..work

I can't believe it's already Friday (tomorrow). This week has sped by. Work has gotten very busy. I've been working late as I seem to be getting spurts of brain waves in the afternoon and just want to get things done. Tonight I think I could probably have stayed even later but my eyes were hurting from looking at the computer screen. Unfortunately what happens when I work late is I don't exercise when I come home. I have to admit tonight was one of those days. I started the week off well with yoga on Monday and a Wii Fitness Coach workout Tuesday. Last night Raju and I went to a charity comedy event so there was no exercise then and tonight since I didn't get home until 6:30p.m. and it's grey and rainy outside I just don't feel like I have the energy. I think I'll at least try to get some ab exercises in so I don't feel too bad about it.

No comments: