Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Keep on walking....


For my birthday my Mom bought be a pair of Reebok Easytone running shoes. Apparently by walking in these shoes, it's supposed to help tone your legs and butt. I've been wearing them for the past few months and think I may have some slight improvements in those areas. As the warm weather came upon us, I was worried about how I could continue with my walking trend as my feet would be too hot for running shoes in the summer. Fariena introduced me to Sketcher fit flops that she had ordered from Victoria's Secret (which will be opening in the Eaton Centre in the fall by the way). I was going to order a pair as well, but then Raju reminded me that there is a Sketcher store in the Eaton Centre. Today I went for a walk and left with some new Tone-up flip flops. I got this model in brown and wore them out of the store. I think they need to be broken in a bit as I'm not used to flip flops. Let's let the toning continue..

No comments: