Thursday, November 27, 2008

What happened to the time...

I realized today that it is the end of November which means it's the end of the year...again! Where has the time gone. It's also when I realized that it was Thursday and I hadn't updated my blog all week.
Monday was our 2nd last baking class. We made fruit tarts. Don't they look fancy?
As much as I have been enjoying the class I am looking forward to having my Monday nights back. They have been quite long. I am really looking forward to breakfast breads next semester. I LOVE bread. I better start at exercise routine so I don't feel guilty about eating all that dough.
Tuesday night was fairly quiet. I had a nice long chat with Diana and got caught up because I hadn't spoken with her in a while.
Wednesday Suzi came over for dinner. Raju attempted to make tandoori scallops. They were good but he thinks they could have been better.
Today after work I met up with Kim who was in town for a conference. It was great. I haven't seen her in ages either. So we sat at Union station while we waited for her train and got caught up as well. I wish it could have been a longer visit. Hopefully in the new year we can plan sometime to get together or another February girls weekend :)
Now I'm at home curled up on the couch getting ready to catch up on two weeks of Chuck and do some work.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Beautiful! From far away they look like two pretty boobies!