Saturday, November 22, 2008

A house full of babies

Today was a busy day for my parents. I headed to her house in the morning as Maira was meeting me there to introduce my Mom to her baby, Sakib. Ryan was already there as he had spent the night. He woke up at 6:00a.m. and my mom was trying to get him to take a nap but he was having none of it. He wanted to run around and play. We found a great game of sticking our bums in the air and our heads between our legs. Try that a few times...it's a great head rush.
Maira came by around 12:30 and we had a nice visit with her and her baby. When she left Mom and I went for a quick walk to the corner plaza to visit bulk barn for supplies I needed. We got home to be greeted by Camilla's friend Lisa and her daughter Shaughnessy. Shaughnessy kept trying to kiss Ryan but he was having none of it. They were all very cute. I hope they didn't tucker my Mom out. Although I think she really likes it :)

No comments: