Do you remember the days where we would head out after work for drinks? I don't...but last night I got a little taste of it again. After work I met up with Raju at The Drake. We had a few drinks and a delicious mushroom crustini appetizer dish. Afterwards we headed to Oasi (it used to be Mildred Pierce) for an X-box event, where we consumed a little bit more alcohol and some appetizers. Of course 3 drinks is my limit, so we headed home around 9:30p.m. It wasn't an extremely late night, but it did make me miss our nights out.
This week seems to have been pretty busy.
Monday - baking class
Tuesday - met Caroline at the mall and dinner at Johnny Rockets (quite fun, it's like dinner and a show)
Wednesday - friends over for dinner
Thursday - as described above.
Tonight, I think I need to take it easy. I'm too old for all this activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment