This morning Raju and I headed to Yorkdale mall to see a screening of Bolt. We got to the mall at about 9:25a.m. and found parking right by the door. Most of the stores were not open yet but there were a ton of kids. They were setting up for pictures with Winnie the Pooh. As we were early we wandered around the mall. I hadn't been to Yorkdale in ages and was excited to see Crate and Barrel and Bath and Bodyworks. We decided to check them out after the movie.
As the movie started at 10:00a.m. we got the cinema and got our seat. On the way in we also got 3D glasses. Due to technical difficulties the movie didn't start until 10:30a.m. I guess it's hard to complain when it's free. It was cute and the 3D was interesting. I personally didn't really think it added to the movie until one part at the end. Raju thought the 3D was pretty good throughout the movie. He also thinks that many kids will be asking for a dog or a hamster when they see it.
It ended around 12:00 and so we headed back out to the mall. In the 2 hours we were in the theatre the masses had arrived at the mall. It was so crazy. I popped into Crate and Barrel and Bath and Bodyworks and then we decided to have lunch at Moxy's and get out. We were also lucky to get into the restaurant just before the lunch rush too.
Getting out of the parking lot was madness as well. It was jam packed. I guess a rainy day and the start of the holiday season is what brings the crowds to the malls. I am not looking forward to Christmas shopping. I think I'm going to see how many items I can buy on-line.
No comments:
Post a Comment