Today Diana and I went on a mission with Camilla to help her buy some clothes. Diana's job was to find clothes for Camilla to try on and then I would let her know my honest opinion on what it looked like on her. I'm not good at finding clothes for Camilla to try on as we have different styles, but I have no problem telling her if something looks unflattering on her.
After a hearty brunch, we headed to Joe Fresh for our first stop. From there it was on to Winners at Front Street. I had never been in this location. It was much nicer than the other ones. It was less crowded and the racks weren't jammed together. I even managed to find a dress for myself.
We then headed to the Eaton Centre. There, Camilla tried on a few more things and we got matching pants from the Gap. I have to hem mine but for $20.00 it' worth it.
By the time we got to H&M the shopping experience was becoming a little tiring. So we quickly went to Best Buy for Diana to get a phone and then stopped for an ice-cream cone before heading home.
I hope it was helpful Camilla. Part 2 - we come clean out your closet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment