
Today I went back to night school. I've decided that I want to learn how to bake properly. The first course you have to take before taking anything else is Baking Arts I. We got our uniforms and everything. It's serious business. We have to wear our uniforms every week and it needs to be clean and pressed. We are responsible for cleaning up and being professional in the baking labs. You should see the mixers. It makes my kitchen aid look like a tiny thing.
As I was standing in line waiting to buy my outfit, I ran into Caesar, a guy I used to work with at Templeton. He has taken other culinary classes and decided to try his hand at baking this time around.
We made pastry dough tonight in preparation for our apple pies next week. I'm looking forward to it. I'll keep you updated on my treats.
2 comments:
that looks great! suits you Saads! :)
I love it! SO happy for you:) Don't forget to post pictures of your work too!
Post a Comment