Thursday, September 11, 2008

Moon Goddess

Last night Diana and I went to a free workshop titled "I'm not psycho. I'm cyclical. Period." It was held at this store on the Danforth called Red Tent Sisters. The instructor is into yoga and such things so I was prepared for it to be very earthy (I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for). Anyway, I found it very interesting. She spoke about how our cycle is similar to that of the moon and that we have different energies. At different times our energy levels are different and if we use that to our advantage we can be more productive as well. I wish I had taken notes because I want to put that into practice. There is a new book coming out by Miranda Gray about it so I think I'll pick it up and try to put some of the theories into practice.
After our class, Di and I stopped at Dimitri's for a waffle with ice-cream and fruit. I was sooooo full afterwards and very glad for the walk home.
Thanks Moon Goddess Di! I can't wait for the next interesting workshop we attend.

No comments: