It was a busy weekend of entertaining at they Rayman-Mudhar household. Friday night I had my girlfriends from FTI come over for dinner. Rosie, Mary, Maya, Lisa and Cristine. We reminisced about old days at FTI. It was great. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.
Saturday night we finally held our housewarming. It wasn't too crazy but the last guests left around 3:00a.m. Sally and Ron came by so we were able to congratulate them in person on their engagement.
Sunday I was supposed to visit Caroline but I was much too tired so I took a long nap and woke up just in time for my in-laws to visit.
I caught up on my ironing during the season premiere of Desperate Housewives and did some packing while Brothers and Sisters was on.
Today is was back to work and to baking school. We didn't make anything to bring home, but I learned icing a cake is not easy, nor is piping different shapes.
That about sums up my last few days. Now I'm off to finish watching Heros and head to bed. One more day before I get on a plane to Hawaii.
No comments:
Post a Comment