Sunday, September 14, 2008

Maybe not such a hit afterall..

Today I decided to visit my Mom and Dad. So up I got, had breakfast and left Raju to watch his football all day long. Along with leaving him, I reminded him that he had all this food in the fridge from dinner last night.
Off I went to Mom's around 10:30a.m. and we did some baking. I have had a craving for these cookies she makes, but I was never sure how to make the pastry. So she showed me, and I think I can manage it on my own for now. Camilla came over with Ryan so I could visit with him as well. I can't believe he's walking on his own. It's been a while since I saw him, so I was hoping he wouldn't forget me. It took a few minutes (and some bribing with some food) for him to warm up to me, but I think he did a little bit. We left him with my Dad and headed to Walmart for me to do some much needed "staples" shopping. You know, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies etc.
I headed back home around 6:00p.m. Imagine how I felt when I got home to realize that Raju opted for KFC instead of all the food in the fridge. I don't think I'll be making dinner again for a little while. As for the apple pie I'll be making tomorrow...anyone want to come and have some? I don't think he'll be eating it.

No comments: