There is usually an event/activity that takes place that makes you appreciate where you are or signals the sign of a new season. Tonight was that for me. Raju and I decided to head to Harbourfront for a media event introducing Desifest. We weren't quite sure we really felt like it but decided to get out of the house and enjoy the good weather. Before going to the media event we went to dinner at Il Fornello's in Queen's Quay. Our table was right by the boardwalk. It was beautiful. There were people out strolling and just sitting watching the boats. It was busy but not crazy busy as most summer weekends were.Afterwards we did end up at the media event (which was just ok) and ran into Tony Singh (Jaipaul's little brother). It was nice to catch up with him.
All in all in was a beautiful night. I can feel summer just around the corner and I'm really glad I live in Toronto.
No comments:
Post a Comment