Yes, that's right...a mushroom (kind of like a Smurf house - thanks Raju). It's located just behind the Dominion on Front St (by Church). This picture was taken yesterday. Today there is now grass surrounding the structure. I'm not yet sure what it's for, but maybe we will see Grampa Smurf and Smurfette lurking about soon.My weekend was pretty relaxing. You can read about and see pictures of Evelyn and Stu's Jack and Jill on Di and Sally's sites.
Saturday I went over to my sister's house to bid the kids goodbye as they were off to Disney World for the week. It was quite cute as I was leaving, my niece started to cry. She didn't want me to leave and she wanted me to go to Florida with them. I'm sure it was just a short lived thing as she is not often so clingy to me. I taught her how to curtsy when she met the princesses. I'll have to wait for the reports to see if she remembered. I can hardly wait to have kids of my own to visit Disney. I would go without kids but Raju is not into that sort of thing so the only way to get him there is with little ones in tow. Guess it will be several years before I head back there again.
No comments:
Post a Comment