
A few months ago, Sally introduced me to a new magazine...Real Simple. It looked really good so I picked it up and thought I would see what it was like. As I already have a few magazine subscriptions I didn't want to start a new one until next year. I enjoyed the first one that I read, so last month I bought another one because I needed something to read on my vacation. Well, I'm officially hooked and decided to subscribe to it. Most of my other magazines I skim through, but this one, I read almost every single page and it's all very useful. Normally I pass my magazines on to my Mom but I haven't passed these ones on as yet because there are things in them I want to check up on.
Thanks Sally. I'm loving this magazine.
1 comment:
haha! You're very welcome! I know what you mean, my sister wants to take mine away from me... and I don't wanna let them go! :)
Post a Comment