Friday, May 23, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Last night we went out for a team event to the Baseball game. It has been years since I was last at the SkyDome (Roger's Centre). It was not as packed as it was back in the glory days but it was fun. We had pretty good seats, not far from the field.
As usual my attention did not stay on the game. I found other sites to keep me entertained. I left at the top of the 7th inning but didn't miss much as I noticed the score was the same this morning as it was when I left. 4 - 3 for the Jays. Go team!!!!
Earlier that evening I spoke with Raju who has been wanting this bean bag chair for weeks. Well, it seems that he went out and bought it. I was totally fine with that and thought it would be this little bean bag chair that would fit in front of the window in the loft.
Well...it did fit in front of the window...

No comments: