Tonight I decided to make my mushroom stuffed beef tenderloin. Unfortunately the store did not have beef tenderloin so we bought a sirloin roast instead. I also thought the recipe called for red peppers but it was actually roasted red peppers. As I had bought the red pepper, I thought I would just roast it myself.
It's very easy, but in case you didn't know how, I thought I would share the steps with you.
 |
| Prepare red peppers by de-seeding and cut into pieces. Place in oil covered pan and Broil in oven for 15 min. |
|
|
 |
| Once skin is blackened place in covered bowl and let the steam cook it for 15 more minutes. |
 |
| Skin will slide right off. Voila! Roasted Red Peppers. |
I have to say the roast was ok, but nowhere as good as using the beef tenderloin.
No comments:
Post a Comment