Saturday, February 26, 2011

Girl Date

Last night I had the pleasure of having a date with one of my best girlfriends, Diana.  Raju often goes out with his friends and I'm home by my lonesome, so I decided that this was not going to be the case this time around.  It was pretty spontaneous.  I contacted her during the day to see if Gerwyn would be able to watch the baby and we could go out and spend some time together.  I was also willing to go to her house even if she couldn't get out, but that was not necessary.  What's also great is we live in the same neighbourhood so it was so easy to meet up.  We tried to go to a French restaurant called Le Rossignol but it was fully booked.  We ended up at one of my favourites, Joy Bistro.  I had the Apple Cheddar Salad., while Di enjoyed the baked brie.  We hadn't had time alone for a while so it was great to catch up and just hang out together.
Thanks Di!  I look forward to our next date:)

No comments: