Sunday, August 15, 2010

Productive weekends

I quite enjoy lazy weekends and I feel like I had another one, but when I think back it actually was a productive one too. I washed the first floor windows, did laundry, went to Dixie Outlet Mall to pick stuff up, went swimming at Riverdale pool, caught up on Friday's episode of General Hospital and an episode of White Collar I missed a couple of weeks ago, did laundry, vacuumed and exercised. I was going to make dinner tonight too but were missing a few ingredients, so I think we may head out for dinner and then I'll pick stuff up at the grocery store on my way home tomorrow and finish dinner then (curry chicken with couscous - I know it's a carb, but it's a little one).
I also managed to fit in a nap, read O magazine and watch some TV.
Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

No comments: