I'm not totally going Gluten/Sugar free but I'm working on that diet again. It's amazing how easy it is to make the right choice when you don't feel happy with how you look. I just say to myself - "If you eat that, will that add to the fat around your tummy?". So tonight I got out the Gluten Free cookbook Diana bought me in January and made a Crab and Shrimp casserole. It had a lot of green and red peppers in it, which I ate. Surprisingly it was tasty. So today I was pretty good.
Oatmeal, 1/2 banana, OJ for breakfast
Salad (Spinach, Cheddar cheese, blackberries, walnuts, cucumbers, carrots) for lunch with water
Crab & Shrimp casserole and salad for dinner with water
Let's see how long I can keep this up. I predict at least until the end of the week.
1 comment:
I'm SO proud of you! And glad one of us is making use of that cookbook, I also have Mel's if you're looking for more recipes. My cousin has also discovered how to make GF bagels, brownies and cookies.
Post a Comment