That's exactly what I did 15 years ago. I took a chance on someone who has brought quite a lot into my life. Through the years he has really made me discover who I am, and not always through pleasant experiences. It hasn't always been a smooth ride, but I guess things that are worth it rarely are.
Who knew that agreeing to go out with him all those years ago would lead us to where we are today?..married with our own house and a future filled with exciting things (I hope!).
Thanks for the adventures. I'm looking forward to the others we have in store for us.
Sally - Happy Anniversary to you and Ron. Wishing you all the best for many, many, more!
3 comments:
THANKS Saads! I think you're the only one that remembered (besides Ron). hehe
Happy Anniversary to you too!
What a great post Saads, happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary Saads! And many more...
Post a Comment