...or is it?So I started my boot camp on Monday night. I'm still feeling the effects today. Hopefully I won't be as sore tomorrow when I go for my second session. Anyway, the trainer brought in these seeds that she had just heard of that were supposed to be the new super food. They are called Salba. It's supposed to have all these nutrients and antioxidants and give you all this energy. I decided I was going to try it. So off to the store I went and picked up a bag. It was little pricey ($25.00) but who can put a price tag on health right? I decided to sprinkle some on my ice-cream last night. It tastes like nothing, just seeds. Anyway, after a few minutes I was feeling a little 'loopy'. I thought maybe it was just because I was tired. So this morning I tried some more in my yogurt and again had a 'loopy' experience. I'm not sure if this is working for me. I've been trying to research it but I really can't find any negative comments about it.
I think I'll give it a break tomorrow and then start again to see if maybe I can find a dose that works for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment