My weekend started off with a visit from Diana on Friday night. It was great to have her over for a BBQ. Sometimes I don't feel like I get to hang out with my gal pals enough so I take advantage of whenever I can. She helped me turn on the BBQ as I generally leave it to Raju as it is his baby. It wasn't too difficult and I think I can do it on my own in the future.
Saturday I started my day with a massage. I'm glad I was going to get knots out and not a relaxing one as my massage therapist ended up talking with me throughout the full hour. Later that day, Raju and I headed off to Downsview park for the Mario Kart media launch. We are a little addicted now. Although, I'm proud to say, I know when to stop playing. BUT everyday there is at least one race that happens.
After the launch we headed out to Ajax to spend time with my family. Camilla had a BBQ. There were lots of little kiddies around. It was hard to keep up with them all.
That night we got on the Gerrard/College streetcar and headed to a friend's house to celebrate her birthday. There was another baby there. He was adorable so I pretty much took him for at least an hour and wouldn't give him up until it was time for them to leave.
Sunday was house cleaning time and also Raju's parents came over. I didn't mind cleaning so much this time as I got to open the windows and let the fresh air in. Warmer weather really does give me more energy.
Yesterday I went for a pedicure because it's officially past winter and I can wear my sandals now. That means I have to make my toes presentable. As well, they need to look pretty for Costa Rica. Diana referred me to Peony and Dundas and Bay. They were pretty good. I think I'm going to go back one day and try this package deal they have (1 hr facial, manicure and pedicure) for only $75.00. Much cheaper then Elmwood :)
2 comments:
Saads,
I would NOT recommend any of Peony's esthetician services other than nails. I had a terrible experience that pains me even to think about it!
Hope you are well!
Ev
Thanks for the heads up. I'll stick to my nails at Peony's.
Post a Comment