Today is my Mom's 60th birthday, so yesterday we went to Camilla's house in Ajax to celebrate. After 2 weeks of not using our car, Raju and I decided it was time to make the effort to dig it out. That part was easy, however trying to drive it out was little different. Thank goodness for our friendly neighbour, Matthew, who helped us push it out. Once out of the street the driving was fine, except for all the rain.
We spent the day out and about, running errands, visiting parents etc. When we arrive back home our parking spot was still free and we thought we were lucky. Unfortunately there is still chunks of ice on the road which make it very difficult to drive over. We finally got fed up with trying all kinds of ways to get it in the parking spot and I ended up parking on Broadview. Today I may try again, but since my car is out I think I'll visit Ikea first :)
No comments:
Post a Comment