As I am working from home and packing for Montreal I noticed that they are starting to clear our street (at least the side without the cars). The snow banks on that side are gone but there is still a lot of ice. Let's hope today's sun melts it a little bit.
I'm not sure when they are going to clear the other side, but they'll have to tow my car since I'm off to Montreal tonight. When I get back I might be playing "find my car".
I read all the WND blogs. Sounded delicious and very comforting. I was not feeling very well this morning but just reading the menu made me feel better.
We had homemade hamburgers last night. Without a BBQ I used my griddler instead. They still turned out fine, but I think I would prefer a BBQ. Less clean up :) I also managed to see a bit of the eclipse last night. Apparently the next one isn't until 2010 so I hope you all had a chance to catch it as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment