
So as per my last post, we ventured out to IKEA this morning. The website said they opened at 10:00a.m. We got there at 10:03a.m. and it was already packed. As we walked into the store everyone seemed to be running for some sale and they were all leaving with the same box. So Raju asked....it was a small dining table with 4 chairs on sale for $30.00. We did not rush for this as we don't need it. On our way upstairs we saw a sign for free breakfast until 11:00a.m. This might have been a little appealing until we got to the top of the escalator and looked into the cafeteria. It was packed, so decided not to partake in the free breakfast.
All was not lost thought, I did see some things that I am going to buy and we got some ideas for shelving solutions in the loft.
When we returned we tried again to get into the parking spot in front of the house but no luck (however a lady behind us managed to do it) but all was not lost we did get a spot at the end of the street near Broadview. That's fine with me, hopefully the snow will continue to melt throughout the week and I can move the car closer at that time.
Now I'm off to purge my closet. I've come to the realization that I'm just not going to fit into some of my clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment