This weekend I did a few things but also took it easy.
Saturday started with my acupuncture appointment. Again, not a whole lot of fun. She kept twisting the pins in my legs. I really hope that this helps things along or at least makes labour a little bit easier because I'm really not enjoying it. I'll have to go with the 'no pain, no gain' saying and hope that it's true. When I left my legs actually felt sore like I had been through a workout. I wish I could burn calories like that as well :)
Back at home, I didn't really get up to anything else. Raju's Dad was over helping to fix our downstairs bathroom and Camilla came for a quick visit to pick up some clothes Fariena had bought for the boys.
Raju has a video game - Uncharted 3 - that I like to watch him play. It's like a movie for me, so I like to see what's going on. I often forget that he's actually playing and get involved in the story itself. Then we he dies had has to restart from a point I remember I'm just watching a video game.
Sunday I got to spend some quality girl time with Diana. I met her for brunch. I wanted to go to Toast but when I got there it wasn't open, so we met up at Joy instead. It was still tasty. Afterwards Di came over and generously lent me some clothes for the baby. We just hung out for a bit and chatted about girl stuff. It was really nice as we don't get that opportunity as much these days. I guess that's the price of growing up.
Raju had gone to the grocery store earlier in the day and decided to make fish tacos for dinner. They were pretty good and I felt that we were eating a somewhat healthy meal. Ok...maybe not entirely as the fish was fried, but considering we had been ordering in a lot it was nice to have a home cooked meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment